AMY BLACK: BODYSUIT IN GOTS ORGANIC SILK
Aesthetics of sustainability. Impeccably made from pure GOTS certified organic silk, this round neck style has padded shoulders and gold zipper at the back.
The Amy bodysuit delivers the stylish upgrade for a cooler conscious wardrobe. Wear it with Roy trousers for a polished look or style it with jeans for a casual yet cool plans.
- Round neck, padded shoulder, high cut leg. High-rise fit
- Entirely doubled in silk
- Gold zipper on back
- Designed to fit your body perfectly
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic silk sourced from Como. It does not contain elastane
- Hardware: zipper in GOTS certified organic cotton and nickel free Zamak
Skin friendly: natural dyes. No chemicals or pesticides
- Made in Italy by expert artisans
- Model is 177 cm and is wearing size Small
- The Benefits of wearing Silk:
This garment has a care label with a QR-code. By scanning it with your phone’s camera you can discover the full list of suppliers and their certifications, contents around fabric, production and more, from raw material to shipping.
All this documentation is registered on Blockchain.
GOTS – Global Organic Textile Standard - certification verifies the highest standards of organic fiber worldwide. It guarantees that the entire textile supply chain has met the environmental and socially responsible requirements, without using fertilizers, pesticides and, harmful chemicals from the cultivation of silkworms to the production (weaving, dyeing, pinting, finishing, and labeling) of the fabric.
Materials and Tech Pack
- Fabric: sustainable and 100% GOTS certified organic silk from Como. Ethically produced without fertilisers or pesticides. Free of heavy metals and chemical substances or toxic, energy and water saving, non-polluting and cruelty free. Natural dyes.
- It does not contain elastane
- Label: 100% GRS certified recycled polyester
- Metal parts: eco-friendly and nickel free Zamak
- Zipper: sustainable and GOTS certified organic cotton, eco-friendly and nickel free Zamak
- Made in Italy
HERTH is made to last and here’s our how to:
- Hand wash with silk suitable natural detergent in cold water. This practice can reduce your energy impact by up to 90%.
- If left for too long in the water, the silk may lose luminosity.
- DO NOT scrub, wring or put in the dryer.
- Lay out horizontally to air dry, do not directly expose to the sun.
- If necessary, iron inside out on low temperature and avoid using steam.
- For stains, use only natural soap suitable for silk.
- When choosing to dry clean, find your nearest Green Dry Cleaner that refrains from the use of harmful chemical products.
All of our items are shipped using DHL GoGreen Climate Neutral and UPS Carbon Neutral, keeping true to our promise of sustainability throughout the entire supply chain and to reduce CO2 emissions.
All orders are shipped from Italy and will be process between 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday, except holidays). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be process the following business day and shipped within 1-2 business days.
We offer returns on all orders, within 14 days of receiving your order.
HERTH does not accept returns or exchanges for items worn, damaged, washed, altered or used.
Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by WhatsApp.