Edi orchid GOTS organic silk hair scrunchie
The Edi silk scrunchie is handcrafted in Italy by local artisans, from the finest, sustainable and 100% GOTS certified organic silk sourced from Como.
- Band width 8 cm | 3.14 in
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic silk, no elastane
- Made in Italy
- Soft and delicate on the hair, silk prevents breakage often caused by tugging
- One size
- The Benefits of wearing Silk:
Materials and Tech Pack
- Fabric: sustainable and 100% GOTS certified organic silk from Como. Ethically produced without pesticides. Free of heavy metals and chemical substances, energy and water saving, non-polluting and cruelty free.
- No elastane
- Label: 100% GRS certified recycled polyester
- Metal parts: eco-friendly and nickel free Zamak
- Zipper: sustainable and GOTS certified organic cotton, eco-friendly and nickel free Zamak
- Made in Italy
HERTH is made to last and here’s our how to:
- Hand wash with silk suitable natural detergent in cold water. This practice can reduce your energy impact by up to 90%.
- If left for too long in the water, the silk may lose luminosity.
- DO NOT scrub, wring or put in the dryer.
- Lay out horizontally to air dry, do not directly expose to the sun.
- If necessary, iron inside out on low temperature and avoid using steam.
- For stains, use only natural soap suitable for silk.
- When choosing to dry clean, find your nearest Green Dry Cleaner that refrains from the use of harmful chemical products.
All of our items are shipped using DHL GoGreen Climate Neutral and UPS Carbon Neutral, keeping true to our promise of sustainability throughout the entire supply chain and to reduce CO2 emissions.
All orders are shipped from Italy and will be process between 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday, except holidays). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be process the following business day and shipped within 1-2 business days.
We offer returns on all orders, within 14 days of receiving your order.
HERTH does not accept returns or exchanges for items worn, damaged, washed, altered or used.
Need help? Contact us at email@example.com or by WhatsApp.