KERI GOLD SAND: MINIMAL SAND COLOR BRA
The signature Keri feels as special as it looks. Minimalist aesthetic and lightweight define this latest chic Essential. Handcrafted from 100% GOTS certified organic silk, it’s designed to enable you to customize the perfect fit and feels completely weightless, so you can imagine how comfortable it is.
Exceptionally soft, comfy and, stylish it’s perfect under a blazer or shirt and styled with the matching Roy trousers for a sleek look.
- Non-wired, soft-cup triangle bra with a thin and adjustable band to ensure the perfect fit
- Slim adjustable straps
- Gold rings and back hook closure
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic silk sourced from Como, it does not contain elastane
- Hardware: metal parts in nickel free Zamak
- Skin friendly: natural dyes. No chemicals or pesticides
- Made in Italy by expert artisans
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing size Small
- The Benefits of wearing Silk:
This garment has a care label with a QR-code. By scanning it with your phone’s camera you can discover the full list of suppliers and their certifications, contents around fabric, production and more, from raw material to shipping.
All this documentation is registered on Blockchain.
GOTS – Global Organic Textile Standard - certification verifies the highest standards of organic fiber worldwide. It guarantees that the entire textile supply chain has met the environmental and socially responsible requirements, without using fertilizers, pesticides and, harmful chemicals from the cultivation of silkworms to the production (weaving, dyeing, pinting, finishing, and labeling) of the fabric.
We are on Good On You among the top-rated brands.
Materials and Tech Pack
- Fabric: sustainable and 100% GOTS certified organic silk from Como. Ethically produced without fertilisers or pesticides. Free of heavy metals and chemical substances or toxic, energy and water saving, non-polluting and cruelty free. Natural dyes.
- It does not contain elastane
- Label: 100% GRS certified recycled polyester
- Metal parts: eco-friendly and nickel free Zamak
- Zipper: sustainable and GOTS certified organic cotton, eco-friendly and nickel free Zamak
- Made in Italy
HERTH is made to last and here’s our how to:
- Hand wash with silk suitable natural detergent in cold water. This practice can reduce your energy impact by up to 90%.
- If left for too long in the water, the silk may lose luminosity.
- DO NOT scrub, wring or put in the dryer.
- Lay out horizontally to air dry, do not directly expose to the sun.
- If necessary, iron inside out on low temperature and avoid using steam.
- For stains, use only natural soap suitable for silk.
- When choosing to dry clean, find your nearest Green Dry Cleaner that refrains from the use of harmful chemical products.
All of our items are shipped using DHL GoGreen Climate Neutral and UPS Carbon Neutral, keeping true to our promise of sustainability throughout the entire supply chain and to reduce CO2 emissions.
All orders are shipped from Italy and will be process between 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday, except holidays). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be process the following business day and shipped within 1-2 business days.
Our return policy is applicable to full price items.
As a small reality, we cannot accept returns on promotional items.
We offer returns on orders, within 14 days of receiving your order.
The costs, including any duties and taxes, related to the return of the item are at the customer’s expense, except damaged or defective items.
We suggest you use a shipping service with tracking available and make sure to save the tracking number.
Please, note that at this time, we offer a return label only for European orders. If we offer you a return label, we will deduct the amount of your shipping method from the refund. You can find the shipping rates in our Shipping Policy
HERTH does not accept returns or exchanges for items worn, damaged, washed, altered or used.
Need help? Contact us at email@example.com or by WhatsApp.