Join the sustainability chain.
HERTH is made to last and here’s our how to:
- Hand wash with silk suitable natural detergent in cold water. This practice can reduce your energy impact by up to 90%.
- If left for too long in the water, the silk may lose luminosity.
- DO NOT scrub, wring or put in the dryer.
- Lay out horizontally to air dry, do not directly expose to the sun.
- If necessary, iron inside out on low temperature and avoid using steam.
- For stains, use only natural soap suitable for silk.
- When choosing to dry clean, find your nearest Green Dry Cleaner that refrains from the use of harmful chemical products.