EMA: BLACK GOTS ORGANIC SILK MINI DRESS
Cut to a soft flowing silhouette, the Ema mini dress flatters your frame. Combining meticulous craftsmanship with natural and skin friendly GOTS Certified Organic Silk and a timeless sensibility it is perfect for dressing up or down, all year around.
Pair with flat and swap in heels for a night out.
- Round neck, airy sleeves, gathered waist
- Slender ties at the nape
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic silk sourced from Como. The silkworms are fed organic Mulberry leaves, grown biodynamically without any type of contamination. This ensures our silk is free of pesticides or artificial fertilizers. As opposed to traditional silk, GOTS certified organic silk is also free of heavy metals and chemical substances that come into contact with our skin through the clothes we wear
- Cruelty-free silk
Silk does not contain elastane
- Dyeing: GOTS certified dyes. No heavy metals, chemicals or pesticides. Biological and biodegradable, non-toxic, non-allergenic and skin friendly
- Made in Italy by expert artisans
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing size S / ITA 40 | EU 36 | UK 8 | US 4
- The Benefits of wearing Silk:
All this documentation is registered on Blockchain.
Materials and Tech Pack
- Fabric: sustainable and 100% GOTS Certified Organic Silk from Como. Ethically produced without fertilisers or pesticides. Free of heavy metals and chemical substances or toxic, energy and water saving, non-polluting and cruelty free.
- Dyeing: GOTS Certified dyes. No heavy metals, chemicals or pesticides. Biodegradable, non-toxic, non-allergenic and skin friendly
- It does not contain elastane
- Label: 100% GRS certified recycled polyester
- Metal parts: eco-friendly and nickel free Zamak
- Zipper: sustainable and GOTS certified organic cotton, eco-friendly and nickel free Zamak
- Made in Italy
HERTH is made to last and here’s our how to:
- Hand wash with silk suitable natural detergent in cold water. This practice can reduce your energy impact by up to 90%.
- If left for too long in the water, the silk may lose luminosity.
- DO NOT scrub, wring or put in the dryer.
- Lay out horizontally to air dry, do not directly expose to the sun.
- If necessary, iron inside out on low temperature and avoid using steam.
- For stains, use only natural soap suitable for silk.
- When choosing to dry clean, find your nearest Green Dry Cleaner that refrains from the use of harmful chemical products.
All of our items are shipped using DHL GoGreen Climate Neutral and UPS Carbon Neutral, keeping true to our promise of sustainability throughout the entire supply chain and to reduce CO2 emissions.
All orders are shipped from Italy and will be process between 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday, except holidays). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be process the following business day and shipped within 1-2 business days.
Our return policy is applicable to full price items.
As a small reality, we cannot accept returns on promotional items.
We offer returns on orders, within 14 days of receiving your order.
The costs, including any duties and taxes, related to the return of the item are at the customer’s expense, except damaged or defective items.
We suggest you use a shipping service with tracking available and make sure to save the tracking number.
Please, note that at this time, we offer a return label only for European orders. If we offer you a return label, we will deduct the amount of your shipping method from the refund. You can find the shipping rates in our Shipping Policy
HERTH does not accept returns or exchanges for items worn, damaged, washed, altered or used.
Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by WhatsApp.